After a one year hiatus, the Blue Jackets third jersey, featuring the circular cannon logo, has returned.
When Adidas took over the uniform contract for the 2017-2018 season, they did away with third jerseys to ensure they could effectively supply all teams with their home and away jerseys. Now with a year under their belt, third jerseys have returned.
The Blue Jackets will wear their alternates on the following dates:
- Thursday, Oct. 18 vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- Thursday, Nov. 15 vs. Florida Panthers
- Thursday, Nov. 29 vs. Minnesota Wild
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 vs. Calgary Flames
- Monday, Dec. 17 vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- Thursday, Dec. 20 vs. New Jersey Devils
- Thursday, Jan. 10 vs. Nashville Predators
- Tuesday, Jan. 29 vs. Buffalo Sabres
- Saturday, Feb. 2 vs. St. Louis Blues
- Tuesday, Feb. 12 vs. Washington Capitals
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- Sunday, Mar. 3 vs. Winnipeg Jets
View this post on Instagram
Dearest 5th Line —
They have returned. Our unit has been provided with battle garments from past marches, restored by new manufacturing. Eager for their arrival as the upcoming campaign draws near.
— C.B.J. pic.twitter.com/f8NQLXkg1P
— Columbus Blue Jackets (@BlueJacketsNHL) September 17, 2018