93.1 FM is your home for:
- Men's Bracketology: Houston, Purdue and UConn have separated themselvesWe could make a legitimate case for any of them -- while at the same time reminding everyone this may be a distinction without a difference this March.
- Women’s Bracketology: Buckeyes tighten grip on 1-seedMarch is days away, a time for momentum and upward mobility. But recent 1-seeds NC State and Colorado are sliding in the wrong direction.
- Bills' Dawkins rips Clemons, Jets: 'I hate them'Bills offensive tackle Dion Dawkins lashed out against the Jets and defensive end Micheal Clemons in an interview that dropped last week.
- Son's guardianship bid for Texans owner droppedThe son of Houston Texans owner Janice McNair, 87, has dropped his lawsuit to have his mother declared incapacitated and have a guardian appointed to her.
- Ravens likely to tag Madubuike if no deal reachedThe Ravens will likely use the franchise tag on defensive tackle Justin Madubuike if a long-term contract can't be reached by next Tuesday's deadline, general manager Eric DeCosta said from the scouting combine.
- Pizza party? Win streak nets Raptors' tasty rewardThe Raptors finally captured a three-game winning streak, and with it, a team dinner from coach Darko Rajakovic as a reward, with their second win this season over the Pacers on Monday night.
- Coaches on court storming: 'Let's get rid of it'Jon Scheyer, Bill Self as well as other college basketball leaders called for a ban on court storming in college basketball due to safety concerns and potential legal impacts for athletes and students.
- USWNT boss after Mexico loss: 'No easy games'Interim USWNT boss Twila Kilgore stated that her side faces "no easy games anymore" after a stunning 2-0 loss to rival Mexico in Monday's Concacaf W Gold Cup group stage clash.
- Referee admits a missed foul as 'livid' Pistons loseA season's worth of frustration seemed to pour out of Pistons coach Monty Williams on Monday after Detroit dropped a 113-111 decision to the Knicks in a game that included an obvious missed foul call on New York's Donte DiVincenzo with 8.5 seconds left.
- Sources: Bucs to cut 2-time Pro Bowler BarrettThe Buccaneers will release outside linebacker Shaquil Barrett, sources told ESPN.